Friday, March 23, 2012

What I do in my life

      When I came home from school, I usually see my dog first and then I cook my food for myself. Then I do my homework first, just in case when I go outside first, I will forget to do my homework. When my homework is finished I played outside, only when it is sunny and not raining, with my friends. I played at the trampoline with my friends first, then I rode bikes after we played at the trampoline.
       Then I went home so I can play call of duty Black Ops. But first I have to take a shower, then I have to ask my Mom so I can play video games. Then I started to play video games with my friend. We had fun together playing call of duty Black Ops. Then at night we have to stop playing video games and we slept early. 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment